Paul has 5+ years of experience in warehouse operations, transitioning through a variety of different positions including Delivery Driver to National Training Manager. He also has experience in training/ coaching variety of different teams in warehousing, manufacturing, healthcare, and sports.
- Operations Training Leader| Masonite:
- Developing, creating and presenting soft skill leadership materials for operations leaders of over 30+ manufacturing plants across North America.
- Various roles| Peloton
- Started as a Delivery Driver for the 4th warehouse in the company
- Transitioned to lead and trainer, led warehouse operations as well
- Moved to logistics and scheduling for all North American warehouses, over 40 in total
- Moved to trainer and subject matter expert for operations including software and systems, customer interactions, new products, warehouse operations. Also trained 3PL locations delivering the products
- Finally moved to National Training Manager. Oversaw all trainers and develop various initiatives and processes for over 8,000 employees in operations.
- Outside of work Paul enjoys sports including basketball, baseball and football. He plays in slow pitch softball leagues and enjoys lifting weights. Before anything he loves to be with his family especially his 1 year old son Ethan.