- Matt Pritchard is an ex-Neiman Marcus Group Associate (spent 24 years with NMG) and is a seasoned Director with over 15 years of experience in leading implementation teams for Oracle Retail (MFP, RMS,SA), Supply Chain and Order Management (OMS) and Customer Care (WFM, Call Center) solutions.
- As Program Manager, he has managed complex projects involving multiple internally developed and 3rd party applications and teams including Oracle ERP products and Manhattan OMS and integration with host systems.
- In roles with prior employers, Matt has led Enterprise Data Warehouse, Marketing, and Business Intelligence designs, configured systems, executed testing and training programs and supported go-lives. He has also planned and managed peak season Operations and IT support teams.
- Matt is very conscious of scope and budget and believes in open communications with Ops, IT and external teams as well as Leadership Teams.
Recent Consulting Roles
- Program Manager at Best Bev Co for a ERP vendor selection and implementation planning initiative.
- Program Manager at Finish Line for Order Management implementation.